Monday, May 4, 2015

Tangle Pattern of the Week - Purk

Well it looks like I'm going to be highlighting all of my personal favorite Zentangle patterns in this series first. I'm only human. This week's tangle pattern of the week is Purk.

Tangle patterns Mirasu (top left), Well (bottom left), and Purk (right side).
The tile above is one that I made at the Certification Training in Providence, Rhode Island. It was a tile that I honestly could not believe I had drawn myself. It's bizarre that you can actually draw something yourself and then not really believe that you just did so. Actually, this is a situation that happens pretty regularly as I continue to try new tangle patterns and learn new ways to draw them and keep trying new things. It's really a lot of fun.



Of course there are many, many great examples of Purk on Pinterest. And you'll find another one of my tiles containing Purk on Instagram, and one more black and white version on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment