Monday, August 18, 2014

#ZenFriday

This week I've discovered (or perhaps remembered) that I really enjoy doing "slow" things. Or more correctly, doing things slowly. 

I really like to spend big chunks of time tangling. I really like to take walks through our neighborhood slowly. I actually like to cook and serve dinner, when I can do it calmly and slowly. 

My new goal is to do more of the things that I have to do and want to do in a "slow" way. 

I hope that you'll join in on the ZenFriday fun by leaving a comment and/or a link in the comments to your own ZenFriday post. It can be a blog post, or a picture on Flickr or Instagram. Whatever. Just share with us all how you approach ZenFriday. 

Here's my Zentangle tile for this ZenFriday.  Have a great weekend everyone and please share your link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment