Monday, August 18, 2014

Because YOU'RE AWESOME

Hey Friends. I have a gift to send to you. 


Anyone who donates to TEAM TARA for the 2014 MS Walk in South Bend, IN will receive one of my Zentangle art tiles. They're small, just 3.5" x 3.5", but they're beautiful, if I do say so myself. You can put it on your bulletin board at work and when someone asks about it you can say you got it because you're awesome.

And you can tell them you got it because you donated to important research that helps people live with Multiple Sclerosis.

Just make a donation of any amount between now and Saturday, May 3rd (race day), and I'll send a tile right out to you. If I don't know you personally, you'll have to send me your mailing address (jencrutch at gmail dot com). Or use any of the contact methods in the right sidebar (twitter and Facebook both work great).

Click here to donate and/or join our team. If you're local, I hope to see you on race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment